D.F. “Dick” Sacino
- Business Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Personal Injury/Product Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
D.F. "Dick" Sacino is a native Californian, having graduated with a B.A. degree from the University of Southern California. He obtained his LL.B. degree "cum laude" from Southwestern University School of Law in 1962, the same year he was admitted to the practice of law.
Prior to retirement, Mr. Sacino wrote numerous articles for trade publications on such topics as AIDS and its impact on the insurance industry, consumer fraud and Proposition 103. In addition, he was a frequent speaker and panelist on these and other topical subjects at various trade seminars and meetings, including the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- LL.B. - 1962
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Southern California
- California, 1963